Friday, March 16, 2012

Book Launch Party June 11th


Mark your calendars: 

Monday evening, June 11th at Boundless Way Temple in Worcester, MA.  We're having a book launch party for my new (and first) book, This Truth Never Fails: A Zen Memoir in Four Seasons. 

It's been a long and amazing journey and I'm looking forward to celebrating with friends, colleagues, and sangha.  As an extra bonus, I have convinced Josh Bartok, my editor at Wisdom Publications, to come and be part of the festivities.       

I'm scheduling other readings at bookstores, churches, and meditation groups and would be happy to talk with you about arranging an event to support the book if you've got an idea.

This Truth is now available for pre-order at BarnesandNoble.com and Amazon.com and will be released on June 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment